Watch the TV ad Manchin Take a Stand
Come Join Us By Clicking Here
Charleston, WV. Saturday, March 20th at 1:00 pm, patriots join forces with us at the West Virginia State Capitol. The Family Policy Council of West Virginia along with fellow proud Americans are going to send a clear message to Senator Joe Manchin to #SaveAmerica, by voting against Pelosi’s dangerous HR1, election-stealing bill and HR5, the misnamed Equality Act.
The event is hosted by the Family Policy Council of West Virginia with support from Heritage Action for America, Freedom Works, Tea Party Patriots Action, Pennsylvania Family Policy Council, Concerned Women for America, and the Family Research Council.
Save America Rally
🚩 We will have bus transportation from the following locations: Durham, NC, Winston-Salem, NC, Cincinnati, OH, Jackson, OH, Pittsburgh, PA, Lynchburg, VA, Roanoke, VA, Christiansburg, VA, Morgantown, WV, and Clarksburg, WV. Your bus reservation will include a box lunch.
🚩Drive yourself or join us on a patriot bus, please sign up here either way.
It’s time for Senator Manchin to TAKE A STAND for America on S. 1 (H.R. 1) and S. 393 (H.R. 5), along with other egregious bills that hinder our freedoms. Senator Manchin has a chance to stand up for America and your presence at the Capitol in Charleston will send him a loud and clear message!
When: Saturday, March 20 at 1:00 p.m. EDT
Where: West Virginia Capitol Building, Riverside Lawn by the Governor’s Mansion
Address: 1900 Kanawha Blvd E, Charleston, WV 25305
Sign Up: https://hafa.swoogo.com/takeastandmanchin/1052558
Confirmed speakers include:
- WV Attorney General Patrick Morrisey
- Dan Anderson, President, Appalachian Bible College
- Mark Harris, Newly Elected Chairman of the West Virginia Republican Party
- Allen Whitt, President, Family Policy Council of West Virginia
- West Virginia House Delegate John Mandt
- Garrett Bess, Vice President, Heritage Action
- Melody Clarke, Sr. Regional Coordinator, Heritage Action
- L. Bryant, Senior Fellow FreedomWorks
- Dercy Teixeira, Grassroots Director FreedomWorks
- Jenny Beth Martin, Tea Party Patriots Action
- Evangeline Bartz, Corporate Counsel for Americans United for Life
- Music By West Virginia State Rep. Josh Holstein
Additional speakers have been invited and your presence is important to let Sen. Manchin know his job is to stand up for West Virginia values on critical votes in the US Senate right now!
You can sign up here.